Leisure & Entertainment at your fingertips
The Investor Benefits Program provides discounts and incentives to allow investors and their families to engage with and enjoy the various leisure activities offered by the Group.
To be eligible to receive an Investor Benefits card, you must hold at least 2,000 securities in Ardent Leisure Group. Eligible investors will receive their card annually prior to the end of August/September each year. If you are an existing investor, you should ensure that your mailing details are kept up to date at all times to receive your Investor Benefits card on time.
Newly eligible investors can request their card by contacting the Registry:
Link Market Services Limited
Locked Bag A14
Sydney South NSW 1235
Telephone: +61 1300 720 560
Facsimile: +61 2 9287 0303
Email: [email protected]
The Investor Benefits cards are renewed annually and the program offerings are reviewed every year. Terms and conditions of use are supplied with the cards.
From 1 October 2016, the Investor Benefits Program will offer discounts to:
- Dreamworld, WhiteWater World, SkyPoint Observation Deck and SkyPoint Climb on Queensland’s Gold Coast;
- AMF Bowling venues, Kingpin Bowling Lounges and Playtime amusement arcades located across all major metropolitan cities in Australian and New Zealand;
- Goodlife Health Clubs in Queensland, South Australia, Victoria, New South Wales and Western Australia*; and
- HYPOXI studios located Australia wide*.
To view a sample of the current year’s Benefits card and all Terms & Conditions, please click here.
If you have any comments or questions regarding the Investor Benefits Program, please email us at [email protected].
* Following the divestment of the Health Club Division in October 2016, Goodlife and HYPOXI offers will remain valid for eligible Ardent Leisure investors, as detailed on your Investor Benefits Card.